Alankit Health Care Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Anmol Mecare Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Anyuta Healthcare Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Cigna Ttk Health Insurance
Dedicated Healthcare Service Pvt. Ltd.
E- Meditek Tpa Services
East West Assist Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Ericson Tpa Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Family Health Plan Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Focus Health Service Pvt. Ltd.
Genins India Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Good Health Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Grand Healthcare Service Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Happy Insurance Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Health India Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Health Insurance Tpa Of India Ltd.
Heritage Health Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Max Bupa Health Insurance
Md India Healthcare Tpa
Md India Health Insurance Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Med Save Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Medi Assist India Tpa Pvt.Ltd.
Medicare Tpa Service Pvt. Ltd
Paramount Health Service
Park Mediclaim Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Raksha Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Reliance General Insurance
Rothshield Healthcare Tpa Service Ltd.
Religare Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
Safeway Tpa Service Pvt. Ltd.
Spurthi Meditech Tpa Solu. Pvt. Ltd.
Sri Gokulam Healthcare Service Tpa P.Ltd
Star Health Insurance Company
Somata Genesis Ltd.
United Health Care Parekh
United Healthcare India Private Limited
Vidal Health Tpa Pvt. Ltd.
Vipul Medcare Private Limited
Vipul MED Corp TPA Ltd
We, at Lifepoint hospital believe in offering the highest comfort to our patients.
Varicose vein treatment is covered under the mediclaim policy. Hence, if anyone is having mediclaim, cashless facility can be availed.
To make the process hassle free we request the patients to submit the documents 2 days prior to the Laser treatment to obtain the pre authorization letter in advance.
- Cashless Card as provided by your insurance company or Policy Paper of the current year with Payment receipt.
- ID Proof such as PAN card or Adhaar Card
- We request to submit the above documents before the hospitalisation, In case where it’s not possible for someone to do so, it is mandatory that the documents be submitted at least 12 hours after the hospitalisation.
- It takes 4 to 8 working hours to complete the entire process of Pre approval.
- The initial sanction amount received from the Insurance Company is always less than the approximate Bill.
- After the receipt of the Initial approval, you can plan your admission.
- The second part of sanction amount would be received at the time of discharge after sending final bill discharge summary, usually it takes 4 to 10 working Hours to process the claim for TPA.
- AS per the policy you are eligible for rooms amounting to 1% of your total coverage of the insurance amount. In case one prefers to go for a luxury accommodation which is not entitled under the existing insurance cover, then you have to pay the differential amount of the whole bill in the ration of room difference.
- Administrative charges and other non-medical charges that are not payable by the TPA or insurance company is a must e.g. Admission/ Registration charges, Food ordered for relatives or even special diet, Accessories and Supports, Toiletries, Charges of Private Nurse, Ambulance Charges, Barber Charges, Charges for disposables & Consumables are also not payable.
- When you will come for first consultation, we will be informing you the cost of Laser treatment, in few cases the cost may increase by 10 to 20%.based on the intra operative results, time taken for surgery etc.
- All surgeries have specified packages pre-approved by the insurance company for a particular hospital and the entire billing takes place on the basis of that code.
- The discharge procedure would take nearly 8 to 12 hours from the time of submission of the Final bill and discharge card to the TPA.
- Depending on the terms and conditions stated in your policy, the insurance company might even deny the cashless facility for a specific patient. In such circumstances, you need to go for the following options: 1. Can go for Cash payment 2. Reimbursement
- For any further information please email us on email@example.com